NOTE: In order to save on the cost of shipping for Brutal Rust clients, each spray bottle of Brutal Decay will be shipped partially filled. All shipped spray bottles will need to be filled with standard tap water up to the bottom of the spray rim before use.
ADENDUM: To adjust the saturation of Brutal Decay, fill the bottle up 50%, 75% or 100% with tap water. The lower the fill level percentage, the more saturation with each spray.
1. Black Mold will give the presence of Stachybotrys to any set.
2. Gangrene is the true to life chloroplast of porous surface stain that will blend with Spore for added color and depth.
3. Water Damage is the matte filth to give a “dirt and grime” look for any dingy set.
4. Yellow Oxide can be used to enhance ANY Brutal Rust living oxidation to help maintain yellowing while continuous rusting occurs. It also is used for the nicotine stain of objects in the real world effect of sets.
5. Verdigris is a specific stain around brass or copper piping to give the ultimate blue-green patina coveted in aging sterile sets.
1. Brutal Decay can be used on any surface to create real corrosion and drip marks. The stains can be sprayed, splattered, dripped, splashed, etc. onto your projects.
2. Each color of Brutal Decay will stand on its own as a super realistic corrosion stain. When the various colors are combined, your projects will take on a whole new dimension of realism.
3. Brutal Decay will not leave a hard edge outline on any drip mark.