Brutal Rust has developed a flexible hard coat that goes on like thinset and is flexible enough to protect the set or prop. We will be happy to create the concrete walls or props for you or you can purchase the flexible cement from us directly and make your own magic.
Cement sold in a 1 gallon can with 10lbs of Brutal Rust Cement.
////////// INSTRUCTIONS //////////////
This is a new product that we are just bringing to market.
1. Fill disposable bucket with 1/2 gallon of water. Mix in Brutal Rust Cement by the cup and stir with drill & mixing paddle. Continue to add in cement until the mixture has the consistency of a thick paint.
RATIO: For a 1/2 gallon of water the mixture is usually around 14-18 cups of Brutal Rust Cement.
2. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes. The BRCement will thicken. It is now ready to apply to your project.
3. Continue to stir the BRCement as you work on your project. You will want to use all of the product while it's wet. It doesn't keep for future projects.
4. While the BRCement is wet, use our Urban Decay line of stains along with our Fallout to create dirt, grime and rust.
5. Dry time depends on temperature, moisture in air, exposure to heat and the amount of BRCement applied.